We’re having a Super Duper Logo Contest on Facebook! Anyone and everyone has the chance of wining a logo designed specifically for them—by our team. Voting begins August 15th and lasts one month till September 15th!
Here’s how it works:
1. You must be a fan of SimpleFly on Facebook.
2. Email us at email@example.com with the following:
- A picture of you or your company
- One or two paragraphs telling us about you, your company or your organization and why you should receive this prize.
- Your contact info (name, mailing address, phone number, email address and url or Facebook page).
3. We will post all of the entries on our Facebook page and whichever entry has the most “likes” or “comments” by midnight, September 15th wins!
4. Contestants can enter at any time throughout the month, but remember the early bird gets the worm!
* We highly suggest getting everyone you know to vote. This means they MUST become our fan on Facebook and “like” or comment!
Contest Rules (the fine print):
- No purchase or transaction necessary to enter or win.
- The Contest begins August 15th 2010 and ends on midnight, September 15th 2010 (“Contest Period”).
- Entries will only be accepted via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum of one entry per person during Contest Period.
- One Grand Prize: 1 logo design with 2 rounds of revisions (revision rounds are strictly enforced). The winner will receive the vector files once the logo is complete.
- The prize can not be resold for any reason.
- Simple Fly, Inc. will own all copyrights to the logo prize and shall license the usage to Winner.
- Winner must not compromise the integrity of the logo—it can not be altered in any way unless approved by Simple Fly, Inc.
- Winner bears the risk of not being completely satisfied with the end product.
- Winner will be required to contact Simple Fly, Inc. within ten (10) days of notification of wining or risk forfeiting prize.
- In the event selected winner(s) is not eligible or is disqualified, Simple Fly, Inc. may select an alternative winner through any manner or process of its choosing.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of Simple Fly, Inc.
- All entries are subject to verification and are automatically void and will be rejected at the sole discretion of Simple Fly, Inc.
- Winner must execute all releases and other instruments authorizing the use of his/her name, photo and other basic personal information for promotional purposes by Simple Fly, Inc.
- Simple Fly, Inc. is the administrator of the Contest and shall be the sole entity responsible for conducting the Contest.
- Winner will be contacted by September 22nd, 2010. Simple Fly, Inc. will contact the Winner either by telephone, email or by Facebook notification.
- Winner must work within the time frame which Simple Fly, Inc. has allotted to complete the logo.
- By entering this contest, you accept and agree to these rules and all decisions of Simple Fly, Inc.
- The Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.